Food & Drink Offers
- A Main Course/Main Menu Item is defined as the main element of a customer’s lunch or dinner.
- One Offer can be used by two people, up to a maximum of 4 Offers per table, for a group of 8 people or more.
- The least expensive item (as listed on the Offer) will be deducted.
- Only one bill will be presented per table. No splitting of bills will be allowed.
- Offers are valid solely for the item listed and are not valid for special events (e.g. set price menus, theme nights, special menus or in conjunction with B.Y.O) – unless otherwise indicated on the Offer
- Offers are not redeemable for breakfast, starters, side dishes, desserts or shared platters – unless otherwise indicated on the Offer.
- Offers are not valid for delivery or takeaway – unless otherwise indicated on the Offer.
- Discounts do not apply to service charges.
- CORKAGE: We do allow you to bring in your own wine at a Corkage fee of R80 and limited to 1 bottle per 4 guests.
**We require at least 1 beverage to be purchased should you wish to make use of The Entertainer voucher (this excludes glasses of tap water & hot water with lemon)
- Offers are valid from 2nd January through to 30th December of the year indicated on the Offer, unless otherwise specified.
- Offers are only redeemable with the issuing merchant and/or venue.
- Offers apply only to the items/services and location(s) specified on the Offer.
- Offers are exclusive and not valid in conjunction with any other discount offers, promotions, special offers or dining/loyalty/employee/rewards programmes.
- Offers do not apply to any additional service charges or taxes.
- Offers are valid seven days a week, unless specified on the Offer and minimal exclusion days apply.
- Offers are not redeemable for cash, unless required by law.
- Unauthorised reproduction, resale or modification of any Offer is prohibited. Offers are void if resold or bartered.
Offers can be used 7 days a week, excluding the following days in the following markets and any other public holidays as announced by the applicable government (subject to merchant discretion):
- 24 December / 25 December
- 31 December / 1 January
- 2 January (New Year’s Day – Observed)
- 14 February
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Youth Day
- Day of Goodwill
- National Women’s Day
- Good Friday
- Family Day
- Freedom Day
- Human Rights Day
- Workers Day
- Heritage Day
- Day of Reconciliation
- Any other public holiday as announced by the government